Still fightin'!

You all know this blog and you also know what problems this blog had... I'm currently restoring whole 1400 posts from the previous blog so that's why I'm not posting anything. Problem with restoring is that I can only restore 50 posts per day so it might take a little while. Please be patient.

P.s. If someone is interested in becoming contributor say it in comments and I'll take it into considerations

EDIT: Discographies section is not working 'cos I need to modify it and I'll do that after all the post are restored

Thx for your comprehension
Power/Speed


8 comments:

Antaresnx said...

Hi everyone at Metal Music Forever !!!

I met your blog in may, aprox. And I have to thank for all the music I have gotten in here. So, if you let me, i would like to become a contributor in this page. Just tell me what to do and I will help you, if you want it. My msn is antaresnx@hotmail.com, foy any information.
Hails from Colombia !!!!!!

Erynion said...

I've already expressed my interest in being a contributor. Once more wouldn't hurt anyone I guess...:)

thedeviltopay said...

Great work, Marco! I'm proud of being a part of the MMFE/4E/FORE families since their nascent stages. :)

I definitely wouldn't be able to directly contribute, but I'll surely help in band/album recommendations to Erynion.

Cheers and keep up the wonderful work! \m/

power/speed said...

hehe thx ;)

stay with us and click add a day (thats a nice way to contribute ;) )

\m/

Lost-W said...

Did you get the email I sent you?

power/speed said...

not rly... on what mail u've sent it?

Lost-W said...

Erm. To the one you registered on the mm4e forum with.

power/speed said...

can u re-send it on msimu1@net.hr

Post a Comment