Geezer Butler Band - Live @ the Marquee

Band: Geezer Butler Band
Album: Live 11-29-85 London
Year: 1985
Country: United Kingdom
Genre: AOR/Heavy Metal
Length: 1:02:41 Min
Filesize: 98 MB

Tracklist:

The Geezer Butler Band was a project Geezer built after the "Live Aid". As far as I know, the band only did one show at the Marquee in London, UK, on the 11/29/85. The singer is Richie Callison, there are some Sabbath covers, the rest is 80's AOR style music. I do not know much about the recording other than it sounds like audience, not soundboard, and a low quality one at that. But in that, if this was the only show by this band, this recording is a must for Sabbath/Geezer fans.

Intro
I Can't Stand Much Longer
Long Ago
Lonely One
Patrol
Looking Back
I'm Leaving
N.I.B.
Reasons
Secret Lives
Dancing With The Devil
Street Wars
War Pigs
Paranoid

Click Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment